Wednesday, January 30, 2008

FER FUCK SAKES PEOPLE...if you are a Democrat, Liberal or Progressive

And you're so pure that you can't support the Democratic nominee...you're an idiot. And a republican. A GOPer who sucks big sweaty donkey balls. A Jerk. An Asshole. A fucker of the likes that the world has never seen.

Yeah, I'm talkin to you...only if you are the type of fuck up who will decide to sit out if your perfect candidate doesn't get the Democratic nomination. If that ain't you...then I'm not talkin to you, so go get some Starbucks and chill, better yet read my blog archives.

So, if you're so goddamned pure and the candidate isn't pure enough and you decide that it is 'smarter' to sit @ home and not vote...

If the Democrats don't win, you're the reason. Because you're a selfish asshole.

I just feel I had to say that because apparently some jackasses are too stupid to recognize how important this election is. Yeah, they'd rather act like jerks and pricks and such and ensure a GOP victory.

I'll go so far as to say Gore and Kerry didn't win. Because of the jackass Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives who voted green cuz they thought they were so fuckin pure.

No comments: