Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chris Matthew's tries to explain away his 'Senator Clinton Comments...

Here's what the fucker said...

"Was it fair to say that Hillary Clinton, like any great politician took advantage of a crisis to prove herself? Was her conduct in 1998 a key to starting her independent electoral career the following year? Yes. Was it fair to imply that Hillary's whole career depended on being a victim of an unfaithful husband? No. And that's what it sounded like I was saying. And it hurt people. People I'd like to think normally like what I say. In fact, normally like me. As I said, I rely on my heart to guide me in the heated, fast-paced talk we have here on Hardball. A heart that bears only goodwill toward people trying to make it out there, especially those who haven't before. If my heart has not always controlled my words, on those occasions when I have not taken the time to say things right or have simply said the inappropriate thing, I'll try to be clearer, smarter, more obviously in support of the right of women, of all people, the full equality and respect for their ambitions."

My response: Dear Chris, I FUCK YOU!

Ain't no goddamned way this bullshit you spewed today is going to satisfy anyone. Chris, face it, you're a sexist asshole who got caught, and now you're trying to save your ass.

Chris, Media Matters for America has you by your pale tiny balls. I hope they squeeze so hard your brain pops out. If you want to help Media Matters squeeze Chris' balls go here ---> LINK

No comments: