Friday, February 1, 2008

The Obama Campaign Played the Hillary Campaign Like Pros against Little League

DAYUM. I should have said T-Ball League.

The Hillary Campaign Sucks. Whomever she has leading that shit sucks. Whomever she has leading the day-to-day sucks. Whomever she has writing her speeches...SUCKS.

IT SUCKS.

She's getting played into the ground by Obama and his camp. If it weren't so sad it'd be funny as FUCK. I feel sorry for Clinton supporters because they didn't sign up to be attached to a shitty campaign. They signed up to at least have a chance. To back a possible winner. Shit, they ended up backing a lame horse with no feet.

I feel for y'all. That's why I said after Wesley Clark ran for President in 2k4...I'd never pick a candidate in the primary again. Cuz, gettin your ass handed to you on a daily basis sucks.

Y'all will learn. I hope. Just wait until after the nomination and support the party. That way you'll never get your spirit crushed.

No comments: