Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My mother, a 60 year old black woman, who didn't like what Ferraro said proved her point.

We were talking on the phone and she was all like...
I don't like what she said, what she said was racist.

I was like...
Yeah but let's just flip it on it's ear...let's say if Hillary wasn't a Clinton and was a regular old white dude, she'd be out already. She's lucky she's a Clinton and a woman (a white woman).

We went on and on... and THEN SHE SAID...

I DON'T KNOW, I JUST THINK PEOPLE ARE SICK OF WHITE MEN RUNNING THIS COUNTRY...

I replied

AHHHHH HA! YOU JUST PROVED HER POINT. IF OBAMA WAS JUST SOME REGULAR OLD WHITE DUDE.... named Oscar Brennen with the same experience he'd be out too.

(SHE BUSTED A GUT LAUGHING!!!!)

Then I said
Just think, Biden, who I supported over Hillary and Obama has DECADES of experience, he's nice, Putin and other leaders call HIM for advice, he's cool and gives good speeches and his ass was out after the first caucus!

Think, Dodd, DECADES of experience, he's nice, speaks fluent spanish, he's cool, gives good speeches, and his ass was out also.

So, if people are sick of white male dominated government and Obama was just some regular old white dude, he'd be out on his ass with the rest of them.

Then she laughed and said, I always knew you should have been a lawyer.

I guess there is still time...maybe I'll give it a try.

Oh and Hillary would be out too if she was a man and her last name wasn't Clinton. LET'S BE HONEST.

No comments: