Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Morning!

Just so you know, I still don't reallhy give a shit about the Democratic Primary. I don't care. I really don't care enough to vote. But I will vote, just to make sure that McCrazy as fuck doesn't ascend to the WH.

Obama is a politician and is full of shit. He hired a great team of people to convince us that he is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Clinton is embarrassing herself something fierce and it is because of her it will be decades before a woman is able to run for president again.

I didn't care after the IA caucuses and I don't care now. From my perspective the IA caucuses need to be wiped off the docket. They picked Kerry. That is evidence that I am right.

Anywaze. I'll be back later today with more. I just don't feel like talking politics.

No comments: