Monday, March 24, 2008

Apparently panties and tighty whities are in a bunch all over the WWW

Especially on the Liberal and Progressive forums. Who said Liberals can't match Freepers and Conservatives @ eating their own. From what I've seen it is a pretty equal one -on-one match on eating your own Liberal and Progressive vs Freeper and Conservative.

I think posting on Liberal and Progressive political boards has jumped the shark. I think just about all of them have lost their fucking minds. I've decided I don't want to be a part of that crazy ass shit. The decline of Liberalness and Progressive mentality on the WWW was swift and complete. The destruction was awesome. They've made it so that it is embarassing to say you post on the Liberal sites. I think the rise of the Independent is where it is at.

I was always struck by Liberals and Progressives refusing to lockstep behind an idea or a candidate. But then I see just that where Obama is concerned. Obama is just that, a politician who talks out of both sides of his mouth just like all the other muthafuckas out there. He's no different, he's just black and that ain't different enough from where I stand. From what I see, Obama's supporters will be the ones to sink his ship. I can't see how OBama can beat McCrazy fuck in the GE. I hear all the yes we can, hope, change, let it sink, and all I see it as is bullshit. Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit. OMG. BULLSHIT. I'll give him credit though, he's got so many fuckers hoodwinked, and that shit is BRILLIANT. My hope is that he wins the nom and the presidency and to sit back and watch as all the shit he said he was gonna do...doesn't get done and people get mad @ him and turn on him his 101st day in office. It'll crack my shit up.

Hillary, give it up. You ran the worst campaign that you could have ever run and will go down as the worst campaign EVAH ran. OMG I wouldn't pick Hillary to run a campaign for a toddler in daycare. OMG, she got played like a 3 dollar bill with my dog's picture on it. Her campaign sucked, her campaign leadership sucked, her campaign staff sucked, her PR sucked, her commercials sucked, I don't think there was anything that didn't suck. She sucked. She ruined the presidential aspirations for women for decades to come.

No comments: