Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My acceptance speech for being on the Ignore list going around.

First, I'd like to thank God. I'd like to thank my mother for giving birth to me, my dad for supplying the sperm. My brother with whom I discuss all thing gadgets. I'd like to thank my Chihuahuas for giving me the will to go on. I'd like to thank DU. OMG I can't believe I forgot to thank DU. I mean without DU this would never have happened. I mean God, DU, you're my rock. My foundation.
OMG did I forget to thank the Obama supporters? Oh, well, without the Obama supporters there wouldn't even have been a list for me to be on. I mean, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I'm so proud to be considered for the Ignore list. The fact that you took the time and effort to craft the list and to consider me, well let's say it is an honor.

I will do my best to live up to the honor of being on the list. I will work hard to make it to the top 10 who are targeted for banning. That would be the ultimate achievement.

Oh, and I'd like to thank Skinner and the Admins, the mods, the web, Stargate SG-1, Vin Diesel my husband and his body for giving me the workout I need to feel strong enough to come to DU everyday and give it my all.

Honey, Vin Diesel, this is for you!

No comments: